Friday, March 28, 2014

Lately

Lately
My little strawberry bush is going better than ever.

Lately
Beautiful billy balls, an extra birthday present from my wonderful boss.

Lately
Mum is framing photos. I love having old photographs around, and have always loved to sit down and pore over the boxes of photos handed down to Mum from her grandmother.

Lately
Pears from my favourite produce store. I'm not sure what it is, but there is something wonderful about buying fruit in brown paper bags. That might seem strange but this is coming from a paper fanatic.

Lately
My nephew loves to take photos. He had pink hair on this day for a fundraising day at school.

Lately
A fragrant bouquet of herbs

Lately
Mums collection of broken china and ceramics. Many of these shards have been found when digging in the garden of both the houses I grew up in.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment