Thursday, July 25, 2013

Flower arranging

Flower arranging Flower arranging Flower arranging
I just had to snap a few photos of the gorgeous flower arrangement Mum made on the weekend. Hellebores, camellia, jonquils... It's so nice to live in a house with a garden, and have fresh cut flowers on my desk every day!

I love jonquils, their scent takes me back to my childhood. As soon as I smell them I am transported straight back to the big, leafy backyard of the house I grew up in. It reminds me of jumping on the trampoline after school with my little sister, and judging her cartwheels and handstands and generally bossing her about.

This beautiful crown vase is made up of nine balls made of glass, which are all connected. It's so lovely, and the best thing is that you only need a small amount of flowers and foliage. My sister and I bought this for Mum from Jumbled, a gorgeous homewares store here in Orange, NSW where I live. (The Jumbled pinterest page is also definitely worth a look for some beautiful bright colourful inspiration!)

No comments:

Post a Comment