Wednesday, March 6, 2013

DPI Magazine: Art Quarter vol 2 Meticulous Art II

DPI magazine
DPI magazine DPI magazine DPI magazine DPI magazine
Cover image by Gabriella Barouch
Harley surprised me at work when he brought in a parcel I’ve been waiting for. Last year I was asked by the lovely Fran Chen, the Editorial and Creative Director of DPI magazine, to take part in its latest publication, Meticulous Art Vol 2. DPI magazine is a well known art magazine based in Taiwan. There are so many unbelievable artists in there! I'm so thrilled to be included amongst such talent!

One of my favourites is Bovey Lee, who creates the most detailed and beautiful hand cut papercut artworks I have ever seen. Her website is definitely worth a look, I guarantee you will be amazed (links under the images).

Bovey Lee, Sewing Highways, 2011
Bovey Lee, Trimming Feathers (detail), 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment